Saturday 15 June 2013

DANGEROUS DAN'S DINER

DANGEROUS DAN'S DINER

LOCATION:
714 Queen Street
(416) 463 7310


RATINGS:
Ambiance: 1. 5 / 4
Service: 2 / 4
Food: 3 / 4
Price: $$

In our search for Torontos best burger we made our way to DANGEROUS DAN'S. The food is very tasty but extremely greasy, this is something they pride themselves. They place itself is a bit of a hole in the wall, most things are outdated and unkept. But if all you care about is a delicious burger than you will enjoy your time at this vintage diner.  


I ordered The Big Kevorkian. The home made burger was topped with fried onions, fried mushrooms, 2 slices of crispy bacon, large onion rings, deep fried pickles, and garlic mayo. The burger was so big I had to smash it down to fit it all in my mouth. I have to say it was one of the best burgers I have ever had. 

Would we go back? yes
Dangerous Dan's Diner on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment